Yoga is useful for all age-groupsYoga is a priceless treasure now available to all. It is a form of exercise that has become increasingly popular in recent years. It is widely recognized as a scientific method to stretch, tone, strengthen, and relax the entire body, inside and out, rewarding the practitioner with glowing health. Yogasanas are safe and effective for people of all ages. Yoga is an exercise regimen that anyone can practice, no matter how old or young. Yoga is an ancient practice that benefits every age and body type.
Benefits of yoga for kids
- Yoga helps improve strength and flexibility.
- Yoga increases concentration, focus, and attention.
- Kid’s yoga increases self-esteem.
- Yoga decreases anxiety and increases ability to relax
- Yoga increased trust, compassion, teamwork and leadership skills of your beloved children
- Yoga improved digestion and ease in gas pains for children
- Yoga helps to release stress and breathe well
- Yoga strengthens the immune system of kids
- Yoga improves parent and child bonding
- Better sleep for parents
- Yoga reduces stress for both parents and kids
- Yoga builds parental confidence
- Yoga helps to calm your baby. Yes, there are yoga asanas for babies and toddlers as well.
|Hey, don't forget Rufus, does yoga naturally.|
Do the mysteries of and about shamanism, meditation, tantra, yoga, mindfulness, intuition, and consciousness seem, at times, to be more confusing than you can grasp? http://bit.ly/
|Sparkling Minds Expanding with the Universe|
Instructor in Tantra Psychology, presenting rational articulation of intuitional science with cogent practical exercises bringing greater personal awareness and cultivation of subtler realms, imbuing new and meaningful talents into participants' lives. Explore further bringing such capabilities into your realm, both personal and at work. Contact HERE.
Making a difference for the psychic, moral and physical development of youth, make a difference through and for our Youth Intuitional Development Program